8/02/2010

This is game that best seller. That best seller in amazon.com. Assassins Creed II  can play by Playstation3,Xbox 360 or PC and PC download . But i suggest to should play with Xbox 360 or Playstation3 it is better. To day I will show assassins crees II with detail the game ,scence and video and recommend of assassins creed II.
I liked Assassin's Creed II even more than the first game, and I loved the first one! What I liked better was that there was a lot more variety to the challenges, and a lot more tasks to take care of. It got a little repetative the first time around with the "complete three tasks, visit the Assassin's Guild, and then go assassinate your target." The only complaints I have is that the movement was a little choppy at times, which made a few challenges extremely difficult to complete, and it was almost too easy to dispatch the targets.

0 ความคิดเห็น: